Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friend for Beauty

My friend, Diane, has a new business and a new blogspot! Her
business is Esthetics by Caris and her blogspot is BeautybyCaris!

I have had the wonderful opportunity to be her client and have been having signature facials and an organic face lift procedure with her for the last two months. My skin looks the best it ever has in my 'mature' (gag!) years...and doesn't really believe it belongs to me, who never has taken much care before now! I sooo look forward to my times with her and the way my skin looks!

Diane carries the Emenince Organic Beauty products line. These are the products she uses on me and they are great. Funny, I always comment on how good I smell, as well as how great my skin feels. All the products are natural based botanicals and work on all skin types. Oh, and they are non allergic!

We have talked a lot about how skin care really shouldn't be an optional thing I come for, "every once in a while" like my pedicure or a massage. She has me convinced! I guess I'm gonna' have to get better at French manipedi polishing!

No comments: